A tiny precision brush. Great to apply product on your inner lash line (tight line), to apply eyeliner, to conceal specific points of your face, etc.
- ferrule: Rose Gold;
- wand: light pink.
-> The brush come with "Emme Cosmetics" imprinted in black on the wand part of the brush.
- ferrule: metal.
- wand: wood coated with pink ink. Very smooth and easy to handle.
- brush hairs: synthetic hair.
- very soft, the hairs are very well cut and aligned.
- we didn't experience any shed even after wash it on our "Lilumia Brush Washer Machine".
- the brush doesn't come with its number printed but we gave them numbers anyway so it's easier to identify them.
S01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S02: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S03: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S04: 5 3/4 inches length (14.5cm)
C01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
C02: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
C03: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
C04: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
E01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
E02: 5 3/4 inches length (14.5cm)
E03: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
E04: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
- we decided to start our brush collection with eye brushes, as the products that are our main focus are eyeshadows.
- we also choose this set of brushes because not everyone (me for example) likes only big brushes to work on their eyes. There's a need on the market for more precise eye makeup brushes. This set also contains these smaller sizes of brushes for those like me who like them. They're also great to work on hooded lids (smaller space to work with your eyeshadows).
- in the future we may also add face brushes to our collection.