Here are some FAQs. If what you want to know is not on the list please contact us.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping.
Our current processing time is 14 to 21 business days.
When we are running a sale our processing time can go up to 21 business days.
First time buyers: use the code FIRSTORDER at checkout for 5% discount.
Reoccurring buyers receive a special coupon code after shopping on their email.
Once in a while we do sales on our Instagram account (@emmecosmetics). Follow us there to be aware of when it happens.
We don't do wholesale of our items.
Only in special cases like a Makeup/Beauty/Goodies bag.
On these cases please message us to talk about your proposal.
Our products are not private labeled. We make them ourselves.
We don't do private label to other brands.
Is there a pick up option for local costumers?
Yes! Local costumers can pick up their orders directly with us. No shipping costs!
If you're in the Kitchener/Waterloo area (or proximities) you can message us and we'll give you instructions for free shipping and local pick up.
Are all your products cruelty free? Are your suppliers cruelty free?
Yes, all our products are cruelty free. No animal testings.
Also all our suppliers are cruelty free. We make sure of that.
Our pressed powders have a shelf life of one year. Pressed glitters and body glitters usually have a shelf life of 3 to 6 months.
Store your products on a dry environment to prolong shelf life and keep them clean.
Returns and exchanges:
We don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Due to the nature of our products and for sanitary reasons, returns or exchanges are not accepted.
Problems with your order:
If after shipping your product arrive broken or with any problems please contact us. We're always here to try and solve any problems you may have. Show us a photograph of your problem and we'll talk about it.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
Packages that return to us due to not being picked up on your local post office (for payment of duties and taxes) will not be returned to you unless there's another shipping payment.
Travelling with our pressed powders:
We recommend travelling with our pressed powders in your carry on baggage. Putting them on your checked baggage may break them. The reason why we recommend this is that we add very little additives to the pigments (to keep them with a more clean and natural formula) so our eyeshadows are not too hard, but very pigmented and buttery. In order to avoid additives as talc or other harsh ingredients our eyeshadows are softer than the ones made on a industrial scale. Have that in mind and be gentle when unpacking and handling them.
- We ship worldwide.
- We use Canada Post as our carrier. You can check their rates here:
- We refund extra shipping payments (over 5 Canadian dollars).
- You can choose shipping with OR without tracking number at checkout.
- When choosing your shipping without tracking number we don't have a way to know where your package is. Have that in mind.
- Please carefully check your address at checkout. If your item returns because your address was wrong, we'll need a new shipping payment to send it back again to you.
- When your order is shipped, you'll receive an email letting you know it was shipped.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost in the mail.
- Orders over C$150,00 have a flat rate of shipping of C$5,00. (US and Canada only).
- Orders over C$200,00 have free shipping. (US and Canada only).
More Shipping Info:
For more information about the shipping methods we offer visit the shipping info page.