A medium size round crease brush. Great to deepen the crease of your eyes, to smudge your upper and lower lash line, to do some specific blending work, to apply products more precisely on your crease. The difference between the C03 and C04 is that the C03 has a rounder shape but same length of hairs. The C04 has a straighter cut on the hairs.
- ferrule: Rose Gold;
- wand: light pink.
-> The brush come with "Emme Cosmetics" imprinted in black on the wand part of the brush.
- ferrule: metal.
- wand: wood coated with pink ink. Very smooth and easy to handle.
- brush hairs: goat hair.
- very soft, the hairs are very well cut and aligned.
- we didn't experience any shed even after wash it on our "Lilumia Brush Washer Machine".
- the brush doesn't come with its number printed but we gave them numbers anyway so it's easier to identify them.
S01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S02: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S03: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
S04: 5 3/4 inches length (14.5cm)
C01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
C02: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
C03: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
C04: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
E01: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
E02: 5 3/4 inches length (14.5cm)
E03: 6 1/4 inches length (16cm)
E04: 6 inches length (15.5cm)
- we decided to start our brush collection with eye brushes, as the products that are our main focus are eyeshadows.
- we also choose this set of brushes because not everyone (me for example) likes only big brushes to work on their eyes. There's a need on the market for more precise eye makeup brushes. This set also contains these smaller sizes of brushes for those like me who like them. They're also great to work on hooded lids (smaller space to work with your eyeshadows).
- in the future we may also add face brushes to our collection.